Danish police on Thursday detained a fourth man suspected of aiding the gunman who killed two people in twin attacks in Copenhagen last month.
"Copenhagen Police have arrested a young man... suspected of complicity in the perpetrator's actions on February 14 and 15," police said in a statement.
Five addresses in Copenhagen and the surrounding area were also being searched, they said.
Armed with an assault rifle, Omar El-Hussein killed two people in the attacks at a cultural centre and a synagogue in the Danish capital.
Three other accomplices have been detained since February 16 for allegedly helping the 22-year-old gunman obtain and get rid of weapons.
The latest suspect was arrested in Copenhagen's Nordvest district, a low-income area bordering the Nørrebro neighbourhood where El-Hussein grew up and lived, tabloid Ekstra Bladet wrote.
A custody hearing will be held on Friday, police said, but declined to specify what charges he would be facing.